Well...we've started the transition from co-sleeping to crib, and, I gotta say, it's lonely in the bed without the little dude. We figured the eventual progression from our bed to a crib was going to come at some point, just not so soon. It's been only one night, and, I already miss him jamming his hands into my mouth to feel my teeth, rolling back and forth between Amy & I, slurping while trying to suck on the wall, and, the sweet little giggling and laughing that lasts from 1am - 3am or sometimes 4am.
We'll be able to measure our success as parents in the future when it comes to his ability to cuddle after he crawls into bed with us.
So far, we've done pretty doggone good!
2 comments:
good luck, guys! i think your measuring stick for successful parenting is pretty great!
I cried the very first night Owen spent the whole night in his own crib in his own crib. so very lonely...unfortunately, it does get easier!
Post a Comment