Sunday, January 16, 2011

The paw

*Quick note about the previous post...the car seat is indeed facing rear. I am sitting next to him in the back seat, so it looks like he's facing forward. Rest assured it was installed by the firepeople in Greensboro. 

The paw.

I love it.

What is it? It's the little hand that tightly grasps my collar when I pick Wyatt up, say hello with a kiss, and, I'm wearing a shirt from work. It's the little hand that sits flat on my shoulder when we're walking around the house together, and he's slung on my hip. It's the little hand that grabs my ribs when we're walking around in the ergo together, and he's conked out. It's the little sloppy, often cold and wet, miniature set of fingers that reaches out for my nose when I stick my face in the car seat to make him giggle.

That's the paw.

And, I love it.

No comments: