Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dress rehearsal

There is news around this house that Amy *might* go back to work and do a bit of part time here & there. In prep for this time away, I've requested that from now on, I put him to sleep with a bottle so we're ready for her to be gone, should she work in the late afternoon/evening.

After about 15 minutes of Wyatt crying out all that he took in today (this kid is wide-eyed and absorbing the world at every moment), 2 big ole poops, and, an impressive vomit/spitup, Wyatt settled down and took (more like POUNDED) a 4oz bottle. He fell asleep on me after eating; something usually only his mommy experiences. With his belly full and mind finally at ease, his breaths are deep and his nose whistles this distinct pitch that I hear in the middle of the night

Oh...and he pooped AGAIN too.

No comments: